Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dispensary Review: Medicine on the Hill



The newest dispensary on the hill, often dubbed "the new one,' is none other than Medicine on the Hill. They are in the old flatiron theater which is oddly right across the street from the police station on the hill. They are open from 11-7 everyday except Mondays. Hopefully this schedule will catch on and people will realize Sunday is the worst day to be closed.

quality: The marijuana at M on the H is very nice. everyone of the buds I saw was fantastic even when they were down in the $10/g range. The Recon and the Jackie White really stood out. They get a lot of their stuff from a vendor known for providing great marijuana.

Prices: All of the prices here are including tax (much respect). They have four price slots where they carry a variety of $18/g, $16/g, $14/g and $10/g strains. I really couldn't tell the difference between the $18/g and the $16/g and the 10/g looked really nice. I am pretty confident no matter what you spend you will find something you like especially since the price includes tax. For $51 you can get a very nice eighth (3.5/g).

Quantity: They have plenty of marijuana to handle large needs and they also do price breaks so ask what kind of deals they will give you. As I have said before feel free to barter.

Extras: They have tons of edibles and an assortment of fine hashish. They have unpressed kif, which is kind of rare, amongst four very different kinds of hash. The first I saw was a very nice $20/g blonde bubble hash, the last that I saw was a crazy concoctuion of a dank little nug completely saturated in full melt bubble hash. This little devil which they call an atomic raisin goes for $90/g. If I had to choose I would have said the bubble hash is much more powerful per gram and obviously much cheaper but I don't run the store so I don't get to make the prices. All of the hash they had looked out of this world and I would strongly encourage anyone to browse what they have because they seem committed to supplying dank hash.

Overall: This is a pretty interesting open space that seems to be swarming with employees (some of which you might find attractive). I really like the vibe of the place and the staff is friendly and very prompt in helping you; with all those employees you won't have to wait. I loved the hash selection and the collection of nice nugs, check em' out.

Rating: Medicine on the Hill gets 8 green thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment