Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to MMJ Dispensary Directory

Hello, My name is Andy and I am creating this site to keep the Medical Marijuana patients of Colorado informed about dispensaries. I will be chronicling the medical marijuana industry, more specifically the dispensaries, as I write reviews and spotlights on all of the medical marijuana dispensaries in the state of Colorado.
I will be reviewing the dispensaries in four key areas: The Quality of the Marijuana, the Quantity in which they provide, the price of the meds and lastly the overall vibe and nuances of the dispensary as well as their hours of operation.
This is going to be a comprehensive sit in which you the patient can see what dispensary is right for you and which aren't. I look forward to serving the community and please feel free to comment if you have additional insights on a dispensary.
The reviews will work in two parts. I will go in to the dispensaries and conduct my reviews. To ensure that these places aren't putting up a front I will be sending an anonymous friend to each dispensary. Between the two of us we have a collective 25 years experience in dealing with marijuana cultivation and quality inspection.
I am pleased to present to you the dankest site on planet Chron.

No comments:

Post a Comment